Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Napa Valley

Featured Replies

Anybody ever been? I'll be heading there soon. Staying at the Calistoga hot springs and spa.

Have a pretty full agenda, as we are going with a couple of wine snobs, but anything I have to see?

We went to Coppola's place, and it was great. The upstairs had a trophy case full of Oscars and a Tucker from his movie. It is right next to Mondavi, if I remember correctly.

Been three times but didn't stay there. I took tour from SF. Lot of fun and beautiful.

I have been twice and you really can't go wrong with any of the wineries.

I've never been but would love to go. Will hopefully be our next big vacation.

 

When is the best time of year to go?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.