Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 2 St. Henry 1

Featured Replies

CCH should have had a few more but nice first game for the defending champs in beating a senior laden St. Henry team. Too many free kicks given up via dumb fouls by CCH.

 

Congrats to CCH on the win. St Henry also should have had a few more. The Cru beat themselves in the first half. St Henry has a talent, but not as much depth as CCH. A nationally ranked team versus an unranked, I would say that the Cru played better than expected. Still early. It will be fun to see how both teams develop.

Congrats to CCH on the win. St Henry also should have had a few more. The Cru beat themselves in the first half. St Henry has a talent, but not as much depth as CCH. A nationally ranked team versus an unranked, I would say that the Cru played better than expected. Still early. It will be fun to see how both teams develop.

 

Yes it will!

That ranking at this point really reflects what was done last year and "potential." I don't put too much stock in early rankings, although it is nice to see a teams name mentioned.

 

It is very good to hear the statements about the need for improvements or areas to work on . If either team was saying they are ready after the first game, then no where to go but down.

A nationally ranked team versus an unranked, I would say that the Cru played better than expected.

 

I see the sand-storm is kicking up early in Erlanger this year.

 

6 posts in and ALBORC is already in senior member form...I love it!

 

SHDHS is going to be good, everyone knows they are going to be good, they are probably CovCath's biggest threat to getting out of the 9th, and CovCath's ranking (as preposterous as it is) is based on the work of Bryce Day, Litz, Darpel, Romes, and several other young men no longer in high school.

 

With Sanders, Kunstek, and many other high level clubbers, SHDHS is only going to get better as summer turns into fall.

SHDHS is only going to get better as summer turns into fall.

 

As I would expect every other HS soccer team in KY.

As I would expect every other HS soccer team in KY.

 

Maybe and maybe not. Kids get hurt, teams gets fustrated or kids squabble over whose going to be the man. It happens.

Maybe and maybe not. Kids get hurt, teams gets fustrated or kids squabble over whose going to be the man. It happens.

Agreed, I don't for a minute think every team improves as the year goes on.

I chuckled at Stava flashing his jersey at the St. Henry student section then getting taken off and yelled at by his coach.

Edited by MentschTrachtGottLacht
Word Filter Violation

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.