Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 35 Bath County 0 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Great stuff NCF. We all appreciate you doing this each season.

Oldrambler, not one injury. Well, Coach Salmons son, Jake, did run over our AD's left ankle with his bicycle. The rubber tire tore some skin. I do not anticipate him losing any time due to this injury. I'll list him as, "day to day". LOL
:lol2:He should be fine. From what I hear, he's "Ram Tough". .:thumb:
  • Author

RAMDAD50 and RAM, thanks.

 

I like doing the reports but hate, when I misspell words.

 

Also I had this tagged as an article, but someone changed it.

Also I had this tagged as an article, but someone changed it.

Fixed it for you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.