Boyle County vs Madison Central Scrimmage

thunder1

In football and basketball. He is poised to be the next great athlete to walk the halls of Boyle County. He will be a lot of fun to watch the next four years!!!! Get your popcorn ready!!!!

I got my popcorn ready with some Cheddar seasoning! I wish I could catch the game on Saturday but it's my son's birthday so I'll have to catch it on the radio.

As long as I can remember under Coach smith, Boyle rarely had great performances in the scrimmages. I also don't remember them not scoring a touchdown either. They don't prep for it like a game. They briefly cover the other team a day or 2 before the scrimmage and that's it. They only run their basic plays on offense and base D. Not many stunts or gimmick plays. I do agree with the other posts on here that BC will take its lumps early. If the upperclassmen don't respond well to the losses then it'll be on the younger classes to take the reins to gear up for a deep run in 2017 & 2018 or maybe surprise us with a decent run this season. I'm still excited for the season to start regardless of the not overly bright predictions!

I'm with you @WestDanville. I would love to see Boyle County steal a few games early on. I'm just ready to watch some football.