Calloway County at Graves County

Fletch

I saw Calloway at the Grid-O-Rama scrimmage against Heath and had some trouble against a very down Heath team and saw them again this past Saturday night at the Pella Bowl over at Murray and while the Lakers have an very promising freshman running back #7 (who looks like Michael Bush as far as physicality goes) but other than that the Lakers have really do not have much this season. I like Coach McKeel and what he is trying to do over at Calloway but they are a season away from being a competitive team week in and week out.

Graves should win this one...not as handily as last week, but will win by at least 3 TD's. We won't know how good the Eagles are until next week against Tilghman and the week after that against Mayfield.

What happened in the Calloway-Dyersburg game? My buddy said it was like 36-7 at the half or something. Didn't Calloway come back and score some points? Did Dyersburg start substituting heavily in the second half?

Calloway scored most of their points late in the game against Dyersburg JV and freshman players while Calloway played their varsity for the most part in the 2nd half until the last :90 or so. Calloway looked totally dominated in every aspect of the game. Should be no different this Saturday at War Memorial