State Football Rankings

oldrambler

I just heard on our local news that this weeks state football rankings were out and Raceland is ranked #10 in Class A / Pikeville #8. Russell was ranked #1 in Class AA, Congrats to all these teams on your ranking.:thumb: (and Raceland, don't read the press clippings or be satisfied by all the excitement, stay focused and play hard each and every week!)

I just heard on our local news that this weeks state football rankings were out and Raceland is ranked #10 in Class A / Pikeville #8. Russell was ranked #1 in Class AA, Congrats to all these teams on your ranking.:thumb: (and Raceland, don't read the press clippings or be satisfied by all the excitement, stay focused and play hard each and every week!)

Pikeville and Raceland will be ranked higher as the season progresses, IMO...

Pikeville and Raceland will be ranked higher as the season progresses, IMO...

I would agree with you about Pikeville except for the fact they seem to suffer a lot of injuries versus Henry Clay on Saturday and that does not bode well for a typically thin Class A school.

I thought Pikeville was well coached and played particularly hard.

I would agree with you about Pikeville except for the fact they seem to suffer a lot of injuries versus Henry Clay on Saturday and that does not bode well for a typically thin Class A school.

I thought Pikeville was well coached and played particularly hard.

I think only one major injury, which hurts, but they actually have some depth with 45 or so players...

Thanks for the compliment in your last sentence. I know it is appreciated by all the folks that are working so hard...

Good luck to Henry Clay...what a program.

Didn't Raceland hold Pikeville in a pre-season scrimmage?

The teams played about even and Pikeville kept most of both lines and many skill players out...I think both teams took a lot of positives out of the scrimmage...as I said, look for both teams to be ranked pretty high before the year is out...

Where can I find the rankings online?