July 12, 201610 yr Author How many did he gag? At the end of games not many. Now as I said overall in big games he hasn't played well though lol but at end of games if his team's have a chance to win on their last drives he has done really well. Hence the reason why he is 13th all time in that category with 31 game winning drives. Only Hall of famers and future Hall of famers have more. Like your boy Big Ben who is in the top 10 with 37 game winning drives in his career.
July 19, 201610 yr Anyone that would rather have Dalton than Palmer is looking through their tiger stripped glasses. Palmer is the real deal. Would also love to hear the rest of the Mike Brown story with Palmer. Sounds like two stubborn guys in the same room.
July 21, 201610 yr Author Anyone that would rather have Dalton than Palmer is looking through their tiger stripped glasses. Palmer is the real deal. Would also love to hear the rest of the Mike Brown story with Palmer. Sounds like two stubborn guys in the same room. I would completely agree with you before last season. I think the Bengals would have made the playoffs 4 straight years with Palmer to with that same team before last year and probably won a playoff game. However Dalton last year made huge strides and is younger. So I would take Dalton over Palmer now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.