Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How does Bardstown look this year?

Featured Replies

I haven't heard much on Bardstown except some things that the local paper have said.. I heard they had a great win this past week, but was wondering who looked good during the game...

 

Joey Downs said they were faster this year than last year.. Seems hard to believe

  • Author

Gosh guys.. don't be to quick to reply..

I'm in Wyoming or I would have responded earlier.

 

Bardstown looked very, very impressive last Friday night. They got significant efforts from a lot of underclassmen, and at least for the first game, answered Q's that many had about the line and QB.

 

QB is Alex Smith, a junior. Ran the offense smoothly, threw a couple of nice passes, no fumbles, in other words, he managed the game. Paul Downs carried the load at RB, he is the team leader. Also very nice performance from a younger guy, Derek Hughes, at RB. Ditto for senior A.J. Lewis on the OL/DL. FB/LB Rashaun Phillips will eventually be a star.

 

I do not think they are faster. But if they play like they did Friday all season, they are going to be very tough again.

I'm in Wyoming or I would have responded earlier.

 

Bardstown looked very, very impressive last Friday night. They got significant efforts from a lot of underclassmen, and at least for the first game, answered Q's that many had about the line and QB.

 

QB is Alex Smith, a junior. Ran the offense smoothly, threw a couple of nice passes, no fumbles, in other words, he managed the game. Paul Downs carried the load at RB, he is the team leader. Also very nice performance from a younger guy, Derek Hughes, at RB. Ditto for senior A.J. Lewis on the OL/DL. FB/LB Rashaun Phillips will eventually be a star.

 

I do not think they are faster. But if they play like they did Friday all season, they are going to be very tough again.[/QUOT

 

Hearsay, sounds like Bardstown is going to be a fun team to watch again this season. The best of luck to the tigers and hopefully if all goes well see each others teams the day after Thanksgiving. Good luck this season

Is that Alex Smith with the twin brother Andy? I used to coach those guys when they were younger. It's great to here they are doing well if that is the same kids!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.