BGP Fantasy Football League 2016 – American Conference Pre Draft Business

Godot

And Charles is still on the market

I'm willing to re-accept Bell's injury risk. Not so much with Charles, although I have a feeling he'll have a great year. Hope he falls to me as it would be nice to have a decent RB for a change. Last year's title made little sense given my RB corps mess. Guess it's just a credit to my brilliant, championship-level adaptability. :D

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to re-accept Bell's injury risk. Not so much with Charles, although I have a feeling he'll have a great year. Hope he falls to me as it would be nice to have a decent RB for a change. Last year's title made little sense given my RB corps mess. Guess it's just a credit to my brilliant, championship-level adaptability. :D

I'd have to drop him for him to fall to you :lol2:

You had Bell for a few years, so don't pull that "for a change stuff" :lol2:

And I'd say it was more of another owner making you a sweetheart of a deal cause he knew his season was toast and was looking to this year and recognizing we made good trade partners cause you had a solid team but missing 1 big playmaker. I like to think the trade went well for us both.

You had Bell for a few years, so don't pull that "for a change stuff" :lol2:

And I'd say it was more of another owner making you a sweetheart of a deal cause he knew his season was toast and was looking to this year and recognizing we made good trade partners cause you had a solid team but missing 1 big playmaker. I like to think the trade went well for us both.

Can't totally disagree. Offer coming soon.