Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TAC Girls

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well the link did say TACgirls originally.

The thread title had me thinking one of the TACsters was getting married or something! Whew!

Had me thinking you had put together a collage of all your Hong Kong trips....I was all in to buy a lifetime subscription...

I guess I need to buy my wife some camo lingerie for her birthday.

  • Author
I guess I need to buy my wife some camo lingerie for her birthday.

 

I did that years ago. Didn't work out too well for me. I could never find her????

I did that years ago. Didn't work out too well for me. I could never find her????

 

I'd let her find me. I have her gun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.