Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hillary Clinton Documentary

Featured Replies

First look at explosive Hillary documentary, ‘Clinton Cash’ | New York Post

 

The Clintons earned the bulk of their money from speaking fees. It was simple: Bill’s fees skyrocketed when Hillary became secretary of state in 2009, suggesting that countries and companies hiring him counted on getting more than just Bill — they also expected to land what his wife had to offer.

 

For example, a Nigerian newspaper publisher tied to the ruling People’s Democratic Party — which is anything but democratic — paid Bill a whopping $1.4 million to deliver two speeches in 2011 and 2012. The Clintons closed their eyes to the human-rights abuses by Nigeria’s brutal president, Goodluck Jonathan, as they collected their checks.

 

Secretary Clinton even made an official visit to Nigeria in 2012, congratulating Jonathan on his non-existent “reform efforts.” It was American legitimacy bestowed at a bargain price. And just the opposite of what Human Rights Watch had implored her to do.

Obviously all lies. If you dont believe me ask the resident Hillwitch lovers.

Obviously all lies. If you dont believe me ask the resident Hillwitch lovers.

 

JJ, I really believe it will be comments like your last that will push women toward Hillary. Obviously not all, but Trump's "calling it like it is" mentality will eventually offend everyone. "Hillwitch" really ? I would say you're better than that, but I'm starting to wonder.

 

As far as the video, who knows? Maybe it's true. One thing I will not disagree with is the Clintons have rubbed elbows with shady characters, but I also believe 95% of Washington has (including Big Don), but the Clintons tend to get exposed.

 

A critical view would be needed. In all seriousness, just because it was released doesn't mean it is based in fact check Palin and the Climate hoax movie she touts.

JJ, I really believe it will be comments like your last that will push women toward Hillary. Obviously not all, but Trump's "calling it like it is" mentality will eventually offend everyone. "Hillwitch" really ? I would say you're better than that, but I'm starting to wonder.

 

As far as the video, who knows? Maybe it's true. One thing I will not disagree with is the Clintons have rubbed elbows with shady characters, but I also believe 95% of Washington has (including Big Don), but the Clintons tend to get exposed.

 

A critical view would be needed. In all seriousness, just because it was released doesn't mean it is based in fact check Palin and the Climate hoax movie she touts.

 

I was using my wifes nickname for Hillary.

I was using my wifes nickname for Hillary.

 

She listens to you too much. :lol:

She listens to you too much. :lol:

 

That was funny both ways Hellcats. I think Hillary and Donald is going to be a war. Must see TV. Lord help us all.

I actually look forward to it.

Well it only took 3 post before Trump had to get mentioned in a thread about crooked Clinton's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.