Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Heath at Graves County

Featured Replies

Both teams saw the other play in the scrimmage at Mayfield last week. Graves looked good and should win this one easily.

Yeah, Graves is gonna walk all over them after the way they handled Trigg and I thought Trigg was the better team!! Kinda surprised that Graves scheduled this unless they just wanted an easy win right off the bat or they didn't have any other choice.

No contest,,, Graves easily. I believe Graves will have a big year. 1st or 2nd in Dist.

Graves Co. 34-0.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen Heath mentioned on BGP.

 

:thumb:

I think this is the first time I've ever seen Heath mentioned on BGP.

 

:thumb:

 

LOL, you are probably right, likely cause of who they are playing.

I'll be surprised if it's close. I just hope the Eagles line up a good 3A-4A size school in the bowl game the next two years. Ballard Memorial and Heath don't make for very appealing matchups.

I'll be surprised if it's close. I just hope the Eagles line up a good 3A-4A size school in the bowl game the next two years. Ballard Memorial and Heath don't make for very appealing matchups.

 

Agreed, this game won't prepare them for any of the teams they are gonna be playing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.