Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Garrard County 7 Boyle County 6

Featured Replies

Final. Boyle led 6-3 entering the bottom of the 7th. Had two outs with a runner on first and second.

 

Game ended with the bases loaded and a walk-off HBP.

 

Boyle hit three batters and walked one in the final inning.

Really good win for Garrard after two poor performances and a rainout over Spring Break. I don't believe there is much difference between Garrard, Boyle, and Danville in the 45th District. One pretty good team will be missing out on the region.

Dang. I hate to hear this. Who was on the mound for Boyle in the final inning?

  • Author
Dang. I hate to hear this. Who was on the mound for Boyle in the final inning?

 

Sorry I'm so late to this ... Ellis was on the mound for the first two outs, then Robbins came in with the bases loaded and hit the final batter.

Sorry I'm so late to this ... Ellis was on the mound for the first two outs, then Robbins came in with the bases loaded and hit the final batter.

 

Dang, I hate that.

  • Author
Dang, I hate that.

 

Coach Wynn was playing the percentages. Josie throws strikes. Garrard wasn't hitting all game. Gets a key hit when it matters, Josie hits a batter for the first time all year. Ball game.

 

That's baseball.

Coach Wynn was playing the percentages. Josie throws strikes. Garrard wasn't hitting all game. Gets a key hit when it matters, Josie hits a batter for the first time all year. Ball game.

 

That's baseball.

 

Truth. Baseball can be so rewarding and so cruel.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.