Phillies @ Reds (4/4/16 - 4/7/16)

I told everyone all winter Bruce was going to have a monster season. His trade stock is going to sky rocket, but I still hope the Reds keep him.

The analyst they had on the broadcast last night said he thought Bruce's best season is yet to come. I hope so. But if he's traded I hope the return is significant.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three games in and I'm already having more fun than some said we'd have all season. :D

I didn't get to watch Stephenson pitch today, but I did listen to a bit of the game. Sounds like he pitched mostly well, with the exception of a couple mistakes. Sounds about right. Send him back to the minors for a couple additional starts and he'll get some more starts later in the season.

The Reds definitely have some good young arms, even with some on the DL due to injury.

Three games in and I'm already having more fun than some said we'd have all season. :D

I didn't get to watch Stephenson pitch today, but I did listen to a bit of the game. Sounds like he pitched mostly well, with the exception of a couple mistakes. Sounds about right. Send him back to the minors for a couple additional starts and he'll get some more starts later in the season.

The Reds definitely have some good young arms, even with some on the DL due to injury.

Just needs to stay down for 21 days.

Joel Luckhaupt ‏@jluckhaupt

By my count, today was the 7th smallest crowd in GABP history.

Felt like the smallest crowd for a game Ive have worked in the last four seasons.

I would be willing to bet it might be the smallest homestand to ever open a season at GABP. I blame the cold temps and constant threat of rain.