Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Easter Sermon: The Last Words of Jesus

Featured Replies

Click the link below to my Easter sermon from yesterday. I discuss the controversy regarding Jesus last words before he dies. Matthew and Mark say one thing, Luke says another, and John says something that is not even close to the other three. Pretty good message.

 

I think @MayfieldFan and @B-Ball-fan would be interested. (That was indeed a shameless plug to utilize the "mention" option)

 

Notes are available as well. Also available on my free app. If you missed church yesterday, then listening to my sermon still counts.:)

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20640192

Wow! Great message!

Click the link below to my Easter sermon from yesterday. I discuss the controversy regarding Jesus last words before he dies. Matthew and Mark say one thing, Luke says another, and John says something that is not even close to the other three. Pretty good message.

 

I think @MayfieldFan and @B-Ball-fan would be interested. (That was indeed a shameless plug to utilize the "mention" option)

 

Notes are available as well. Also available on my free app. If you missed church yesterday, then listening to my sermon still counts.:)

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20640192

 

Not in the Catholic Church, as Sundays are holy days of obligation and it's a mortal sin to miss Mass on Sunday.

 

Unless I confess this sin to a priest the sin will stay on my soul until I die, and then I will go to Hell for eternity.

 

Anyhow, all kidding aside, thanks for the invitation to listen, and I just wanted to let you know that I did.

 

While listening I started to wonder considering you're from NKY if you're familiar with the "Garden of Hope" on a hillside in Covington?

 

I'll assume that you are, but just in case you're not here's some info (story...pics etc..) that I've located online.

 

It's an interesting peaceful place that I check out from time to time to just sit and chill. I rarely see anyone else there, and lots of people even from Covington are unfamiliar with it though it's been there a long time.

 

Thought you might find it interesting.

 

Kenton County Public Library – Garden of Hope

 

Garden of Hope

 

Visit the replica of Jesus' tomb - Review of Garden of Hope, Covington, KY - TripAdvisor

 

Photos for Garden of Hope | Yelp

 

This video is annoying and stupid so you'll do better to just turn the volume down, but the video does give a little bit of an idea about the place.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.