March 27, 201610 yr Bill Raftery just called Perry Ellis a haberdasher. And that's why he's the best.
March 27, 201610 yr Author Is that Steve Smith in with Nantz and Raftery? He's using Raftery's lines.
March 27, 201610 yr Is that Steve Smith in with Nantz and Raftery? He's using Raftery's lines. Grant Hill.
March 27, 201610 yr I am not sure these officials have gotten one block/charge call correct in this game.
March 27, 201610 yr Good game to watch...with zero rooting interest I find myself complaining about the officials both ways :lol2:
March 27, 201610 yr I think KU figures out a way to pull this out with 34 seconds to go and Nova shooting a 1 and 1.
March 27, 201610 yr I think KU figures out a way to pull this out with 34 seconds to go and Nova shooting a 1 and 1.Or Not! Mason was great down the stretch...but too little too late.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.