Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co vs Jeffersontown Predictions

Featured Replies

What do you guys think on this game? Mc has improved alot from last year and have several good players at the skill positions. This was a great game last year that came down to an extra point.

What do you guys think on this game? Mc has improved alot from last year and have several good players at the skill positions. This was a great game last year that came down to an extra point.

 

Should be a good one again. I understand J-town's QB is a stud. I'm going to say Montgomery revenges its loss from last year 21-13.

Im rooting for J-town. I have just moved into the area so I have to support the locals.

 

On a seperate note. Why is J-town not a powerhouse? The Hurstborne area seems to be a very "well to do" part of the metro. I would think the school should be in a place to excel.

J-Town is really athletic, but they were manhandled at Tates Creek last week. Montgomery Co., is much improved over last year, and their pasting of Bryan Station in a scrimmage two weeks proved that. I expect this to be a replay of last year's game and be really close.

 

Jeffersontown 16

Montgomery Co. 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.