Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Better coverage - AT&T? or Sprint?

Featured Replies

I'd switch to Sprint tomorrow because it's cheaper for me, but my concern is coverage. The perception is AT&T has a superior network - is that true?

 

Any Sprint users ever have any trouble in NKY or Lake Cumberland? What about when you travel? I know both will work in almost every major city, what about off the beaten path?

I've traveled to about 40 of the 50 states (all but the New England States, and Pacific Northwest) and Sprint has worked well for me. There are some bad spots....Western Maryland and rural parts of West Virginia come to mind. But for the most part all is very good. NKY coverage is very good...occasional dead spots, but no large area dead areas. I can't speak for Lake Cumberland.

My Sprint works great in NKY.

I got news for you, if I'm going to Lake Cumberland, I'm loosing that doggone phone for a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.