Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County 41 Campbell County 38 (State Quarter-Finals)

Featured Replies

Campbell County had multiple opportunities to take the lead, but the shots from PB just did not fall today......what a shame.

 

Hats off to Franklin Co. for hanging in there.

Franklins FTs are very concerning! Don't know if they can get away with missing that many in the next games(s)

How was that illegal screen on Clos at the end? Good Call? Refs usually don't call much at end of game.

How was that illegal screen on Clos at the end? Good Call? Refs usually don't call much at end of game.

Clos had the ball, couldn't be an illegal screen on her.

  • Author

Franklin Co.

 

FG 14/33 42%

3pt 4/7 57%

FT's 9/17 53%

16 turnovers

11 steals

 

Stewart 14

Frank 11

Arrastia 9

Kilbourne 4

Cook 3

  • Author
How was that illegal screen on Clos at the end? Good Call? Refs usually don't call much at end of game.

 

Clos had the ball, couldn't be an illegal screen on her.

 

It was a push off, I corrected my original post.

Clos had the ball, couldn't be an illegal screen on her.

 

I just got that from update thread. What was the call with 2.5 secs.

  • Author

Campbell Co.

 

FG 16/41 39%

3pt 5/14 36%

FT's 1/1 100%

12 assists

15 turnovers

6 steals

 

M. Schwarber 12 & 10 rebs.

Clos 11

Jolly 6

Keeton 5

Kramer 4

  • Author

2nd Chance Pts.

 

FC 10

CC 0

 

Pts off turnovers & in the paint were even

It was a push off, I corrected my original post.

 

Oops! Sorry I didn't see correction. I was watching on KHSAATV.

It was a push off, I corrected my original post.

 

Thank You and great job.

  • Author
I just got that from update thread. What was the call with 2.5 secs.

 

The offensive push off call

  • Author
Thank You and great job.

 

:thumb:

Campbell shot 1 Ft and Franklin shot 17 ? Good job Lawnboy13 That call on Clos at the end of the game was identical to the call in last year's 10th region final against Mason Co. Call had not been made the entire game. And they make it with 2.5 left in the game I think.

Campbell shot 1 Ft and Franklin shot 17 ? Good job Lawnboy13 That call on Clos at the end of the game was identical to the call in last year's 10th region final against Mason Co. Call had not been made the entire game. And they make it with 2.5 left in the game I think.

 

Yes, I remember that call very well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.