Let's Talk 2016 3A....

ATLCat

Belfry vs who comes out of a somewhat wide open west in terms of PT, Caldwell, Elizabethtown, Central, Boyle and LexCath.

Unless Belfry is decimated by injuries, go ahead and give them the trophy right now.

3A will be surprised what PT will bring to the table if things get done in the next week or two with the coaching staff that's being assembled.

With all respect we heard this exact thing when Rogers was hired.

Some people proclaimed a dynasty was in the works and that with Shanks helping on Defense that Tilghman would be unstoppable. We see how that worked out.

I would put Adair County somewhere in the Top 10. Not sure where but they will have a very nice team returning.

Adair is a tough team to put a finger on.

You have to love all the Juniors they return who will be starting for their third or fourth straight season... but with that said this is a team who feasted on a painfully weak schedule and the two times they played Top 10 teams they were handled with relative ease.

I can get on board with putting them in the 10-15 range though for sure, but I want to see them beat someone solid before I can crown them the next great thing. If I re-did my Top 15 I would slide them in at #12 to start

• 2 weeks later...

Toughest class I've seen to put together a top 10. But I will say this

1 Belfry

Lex Cath

Boyle Co

Central

Adair Co

Caldwell

Corbin

Bell Co

Garrard Co

E-town

Union Co

Russell

Fleming Co

Waggener

Lawerence Co

All teams lost significant talent and I feel sorry for a top 10 come season time. But the usual names will more than likely make it up.