Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collector's Item or Major Disappointment?

Featured Replies

I once bought a huge lot of Playboy & Penthouse mags at an auction at Key Storage in Wilder. It had issues from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, paid $65. I ended up selling them on eBay (individually & lots) and cleared over $500.

I once bought a huge lot of Playboy & Penthouse mags at an auction at Key Storage in Wilder. It had issues from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, paid $65. I ended up selling them on eBay (individually & lots) and cleared over $500.

 

I used to have a tub full of Playboys that I planned on putting on ebay someday. Mr. Cat threw the whole lot of them out one day. To this day, I still can't believe he did that.

I used to have a tub full of Playboys that I planned on putting on ebay someday. Mr. Cat threw the whole lot of them out one day. To this day, I still can't believe he did that.

 

That's downright rude...

I used to have a tub full of Playboys that I planned on putting on ebay someday. Mr. Cat threw the whole lot of them out one day. To this day, I still can't believe he did that.

 

Or maybe he told you he threw them out and actually has them stashed away in a secure, private area...

Or maybe he told you he threw them out and actually has them stashed away in a secure, private area...

 

Do I seem like the kind of person who would be bothered by my husband reading Playboy? He pitched them for sure.

Do I seem like the kind of person who would be bothered by my husband reading Playboy? He pitched them for sure.

 

Touché cat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.