South Oldham 92 Williamstown 47

Also, the 24 makes by South Oldham is good for third on the KHSAA record book.

Unrelated, I don't trust the KHSAA record book the slightest bit.

Very good information on that! Being third in the record books for South Oldham is fine feat! They were on fire last night. I would have thought 24 three-pointers would been a record but you cleared that up.

What do you mean about the KHSAA record book and lack of trust? Is it not updated?

Very good information on that! Being third in the record books for South Oldham is fine feat! They were on fire last night. I would have thought 24 three-pointers would been a record but you cleared that up.

What do you mean about the KHSAA record book and lack of trust? Is it not updated?

All schools haven't always reported stats, and some still don't I would assume. Not that stats are wrong, just that they're most likely incomplete. So no, they're not updated.

All schools haven't always reported stats, and some still don't I would assume. Not that stats are wrong, just that they're most likely incomplete. So no, they're not updated.

Makes sense. I appreciate the information! I am sure the South Oldham parents and players also appreciate the information! Thank you.

Makes sense. I appreciate the information! I am sure the South Oldham parents and players also appreciate the information! Thank you.

It was therapeutic for me to see that they were putting up record book-worthy numbers and Williamstown wasn't just playing that miserably, and for that, I thank you.