January 31, 201610 yr Bulls win all stats, except 3 pt shooting, but lose on the scoreboard. And @TheDeuce was in attendance. If fact, he got the last Yuengling in the place. @TheDeuce, it was great meeting you. Hope you had a good time.
January 31, 201610 yr It was great meeting you and the Misses as well, @swamprat! I had a great time! Thank you for the generosity and hospitality, it's much appreciated! If you haven't had the privilege of meeting Swamp and his lovely wife, you are missing out. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer couple than those two. :thumb:
January 31, 201610 yr It was great meeting you and the Misses as well' date=' [mention=1050']swamprat[/mention]! I had a great time! Thank you for the generosity and hospitality, it's much appreciated! If you haven't had the privilege of meeting Swamp and his lovely wife, you are missing out. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer couple than those two. :thumb: Happy to say I have had the pleasure.
February 1, 201610 yr Author If you buy me enough beer, I'll be nice to anybody. :sssh: @TheDeuce, Mrs. S said, "What a wonderful young man."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.