Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sermon: An Antediluvian Exception

Featured Replies

Link below to last week's sermon about a big exception that God made to one of his own basic rules. Pretty interesting listen. Notes are available. To my Catholic friends, I do talk/critique about a couple of Catholic concepts (Mainly Mary-ology). I always tell the members of the church that they can agree or disagree with me and I encourage them to read, study, and interpret for themselves.

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20586868

Excellent message as always! When I've been asked who in the Bible I would like to be my answer has been Enoch or Elijah.

Not relating to your sermon, but any time I hear the word antediluvian I always think about Donovan's song "Atlantis."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.