Being a Good Leader vs. Being a Good Player

I saw this watching my one of my favorite radio personalities Colin Cowherd explaining the difference between being a good player vs. being a good leader. This relates to all sports, but wanted see your list of some of the best LEADERS not players in high school basketball. Take a look: Colin Cowherd: 'Aaron Rodgers, Kobe Bryant aren't leaders'

Trent McGovney, Campbell County. This guy has some of the best leadership qualities I have ever seen in a young man. He leads by example and his attitude. He has carried himself this way since middle school. Fortune 500 company, Governor, President, he has those types of leadership qualities.

I saw this watching my one of my favorite radio personalities Colin Cowherd explaining the difference between being a good player vs. being a good leader. This relates to all sports, but wanted see your list of some of the best LEADERS not players in high school basketball. Take a look: Colin Cowherd: 'Aaron Rodgers, Kobe Bryant aren't leaders'

I can't take anything Cowherd says seriously. Especially if he is saying Kobe and Aaron Rodgers aren't good leaders. That's beyond laughable.

Trent McGovney, Campbell County. This guy has some of the best leadership qualities I have ever seen in a young man. He leads by example and his attitude. He has carried himself this way since middle school. Fortune 500 company, Governor, President, he has those types of leadership qualities.

I have never liked a post more. Thanks