Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Rams owner will build LA stadium with or without NFL approval

Featured Replies

When the NFL's 32 owners meet in Houston on Jan. 12, there's a good chance that at least two of them will be sweating out the relocation vote -- Chargers owner Dean Spanos andRaiders owner Mark Davis.

Rams owner Stan Kroenke probably

won't be too nervous, though, because apparently he has a plan in place with which he's going to move forward -- even if the Rams aren't approved for relocation.

 

 

Report: Rams owner will build LA stadium with or without NFL approval - CBSSports.com

So what could the NFL do if the Rams go ahead without approval?

So what could the NFL do if the Rams go ahead without approval?

Not put them on the schedule...

 

It's very political between owners, I don't know if any team will get enough votes. Relocation teams will have to pay half a billion dollars for the privilege of moving.

Not put them on the schedule...

 

It's very political between owners, I don't know if any team will get enough votes. Relocation teams will have to pay half a billion dollars for the privilege of moving.

 

This doesn't sound like it could end well.

This doesn't sound like it could end well.

 

Could end up with all 3 right where they are and 3 cities ticked off that they tried to leave!

I know Oakland didn't resign their lease with O.co. I don't know the SD situation as I don't care for them and I was kind of hoping the Rams went back to LA like the good ol days (In which I vaguely remember both of them in LA as I was only 7).

Rams owner while wanting to go it alone has said he would split stadium with Raiders...that would be cool to have them together again.

Rams owner while wanting to go it alone has said he would split stadium with Raiders...that would be cool to have them together again.

 

I like this idea much better than the Raiders sharing a stadium with the Chargers.

And then I see a report about StL/SD instead of StL/Oak

 

I think SD owner has more owner pals in his corner...so he may come out on top when this is all said and done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.