Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Hardin 66 Wayne County 55

Featured Replies

Wow, I didn't really expect this score. Good win for NH.

Wow, I didn't really expect this score. Good win for NH.

 

Same here!

I'm interested in the stats in this one. North Hardin is a helluva defensive team. Holding Wayne County to 55 points is saying something.

I'm interested in the stats in this one. North Hardin is a helluva defensive team. Holding Wayne County to 55 points is saying something.

 

Absolutely. I would venture to say that Blevins and Stearns probably both combine to average more than 55 ppg.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.