Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County 56 Holmes 47

Featured Replies

Wow. Nice win AC!

I have no specifics on this game but I have watched Anderson play this year. One thing about them is they have some speed and many of them can handle. And they can shoot...especially Kaci Currens.

I have no specifics on this game but I have watched Anderson play this year. One thing about them is they have some speed and many of them can handle. And they can shoot...especially Kaci Currens.

 

Teams with multiple ball handlers won't have much trouble with the Holmes pressure. They rely a lot on easy layups from steals.

I have no specifics on this game but I have watched Anderson play this year. One thing about them is they have some speed and many of them can handle. And they can shoot...especially Kaci Currens.

 

I need to add, they are well coached.

Teams with multiple ball handlers won't have much trouble with the Holmes pressure. They rely a lot on easy layups from steals.

 

I don't know for sure, but my guess is this is exactly the case here. Anderson not giving up turnovers for layups.

Great win for Anderson! Coach Birdwhistell one of the best in the state!

Maybe games like this will start to put the talk of 8th being down to bed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.