Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chargers Fine Eric Weddle $10K For Watching His Daughter Perform at Halftime

Featured Replies

Here's what he missed in the SD locker room at half, "Guys we gotta play better".

 

Yeah, right...no teams ever make adjustments at halftime...

 

I am done with this discussion because (1) it is beginning to bore me and (2) I don't really give a rip about SD or Weddle but I will say I am surprised how many on here seem to be OK with Weddle on this. I have never heard of another player doing this in the NFL or NBA or NHL - BB does not count because no halftime. I think there is a reason for that...

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.