Wisconsin mall shooting

theguru

MADISON, Wisconsin (KTVU and wires) -- Police are at the scene of a shooting at a busy mall in Madison, Wisconsin.

A 911 dispatcher says shots were fired at the East Towne Mall Saturday afternoon. The dispatcher refused to reveal any more information about the incident. News outlets in Madison report holiday shoppers hearing the gunfire, and fleeing out of the mall.

There are reports that at least one man was brought out in a stretcher, and taken to the hospital, while a second man was taken into custody.

Madison Police report that the mall was secured at 3:39 p.m. local time, or 1:39 p.m. PST.

BREAKING NEWS: Wisconsin mall shooting - Story | KTVU

If true

Then if you want to stop or curb the violence. If someone does something stupid like pull a gun and shoot someone Ina fight, then give the automatic death penalty asap and maybe some will think twice before shooting people

I am not for death penalty, but I have said for awhile we need to have those work farms that they brought back into some areas of the southwest, then for an issue like in this shooting, send them off to a regular prison for a good number of years. I like how Maryland has it, if you use a gun in a crime, it's an automatic sentence of I believe 5 years? And with no chance of parole, I'd go no less than 10 years.

I am not for death penalty, but I have said for awhile we need to have those work farms that they brought back into some areas of the southwest, then for an issue like in this shooting, send them off to a regular prison for a good number of years. I like how Maryland has it, if you use a gun in a crime, it's an automatic sentence of I believe 5 years? And with no chance of parole, I'd go no less than 10 years.

The ACLU wouldn't let that occur.

Look at how much is slung at Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He has something similar and catches all kind of grief and investigations from the Justice Dept.

The current Justice Dept. now there's an oxymoron. :lol2:

The ACLU wouldn't let that occur.

Look at how much is slung at Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He has something similar and catches all kind of grief and investigations from the Justice Dept.

The current Justice Dept. now there's an oxymoron. :lol2:

The ACLU at times are helpful, in this case they would be wrong, if the camps were not over the top.