Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin mall shooting

Featured Replies

MADISON, Wisconsin (KTVU and wires) -- Police are at the scene of a shooting at a busy mall in Madison, Wisconsin.

 

A 911 dispatcher says shots were fired at the East Towne Mall Saturday afternoon. The dispatcher refused to reveal any more information about the incident. News outlets in Madison report holiday shoppers hearing the gunfire, and fleeing out of the mall.

 

There are reports that at least one man was brought out in a stretcher, and taken to the hospital, while a second man was taken into custody.

 

Madison Police report that the mall was secured at 3:39 p.m. local time, or 1:39 p.m. PST.

 

BREAKING NEWS: Wisconsin mall shooting - Story | KTVU

Latest I saw there was the one injury. Some young people got into an argument and one pulled a gun and fired.

If true

Then if you want to stop or curb the violence. If someone does something stupid like pull a gun and shoot someone Ina fight, then give the automatic death penalty asap and maybe some will think twice before shooting people

If true

Then if you want to stop or curb the violence. If someone does something stupid like pull a gun and shoot someone Ina fight, then give the automatic death penalty asap and maybe some will think twice before shooting people

 

No they wont.

No they wont.

 

Maybe not but we will at least get rid of a bunch of idiots

If true

Then if you want to stop or curb the violence. If someone does something stupid like pull a gun and shoot someone Ina fight, then give the automatic death penalty asap and maybe some will think twice before shooting people

 

I am not for death penalty, but I have said for awhile we need to have those work farms that they brought back into some areas of the southwest, then for an issue like in this shooting, send them off to a regular prison for a good number of years. I like how Maryland has it, if you use a gun in a crime, it's an automatic sentence of I believe 5 years? And with no chance of parole, I'd go no less than 10 years.

I am not for death penalty, but I have said for awhile we need to have those work farms that they brought back into some areas of the southwest, then for an issue like in this shooting, send them off to a regular prison for a good number of years. I like how Maryland has it, if you use a gun in a crime, it's an automatic sentence of I believe 5 years? And with no chance of parole, I'd go no less than 10 years.

 

The ACLU wouldn't let that occur.

 

Look at how much is slung at Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He has something similar and catches all kind of grief and investigations from the Justice Dept.

 

The current Justice Dept. now there's an oxymoron. :lol2:

The ACLU wouldn't let that occur.

 

Look at how much is slung at Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He has something similar and catches all kind of grief and investigations from the Justice Dept.

 

The current Justice Dept. now there's an oxymoron. :lol2:

 

The ACLU at times are helpful, in this case they would be wrong, if the camps were not over the top.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.