Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Annual Court Storm Thread

Featured Replies

I'm on record as someone that hates court storming. I'll make an exception if it's a legitimate major upset and the game is decided at the last second. I consider that more a genuine reaction. If you know it's coming for the last 10 minutes of the game and you still storm the court, that's far too contrived for me.

I love court storming. I love the love the fans are giving to the team and the excitement for winning. I hope it never stops. People are killjoys these days.

I love court storming. I love the love the fans are giving to the team and the excitement for winning. I hope it never stops. People are killjoys these days.

 

I'm not a killjoy. It's just not my thing.

I'm not a killjoy. It's just not my thing.

 

I don't mind watching other people have fun on their home court after a victory.

I don't mind watching other people have fun on their home court after a victory.

 

I like purity in sports, and I don't mind if if I feel it's in the heat of the moment. But in general, it all seems so forced to me. If security is lining the court and the opposing team clears the bench knowing it's coming, I just don't like it. I don't think it should be banned or anything, but it's not for me.

 

But if I'm picking between the court storming and the idiotic "overrated" chant, give me court storming any day.

I like purity in sports, and I don't mind if if I feel it's in the heat of the moment. But in general, it all seems so forced to me. If security is lining the court and the opposing team clears the bench knowing it's coming, I just don't like it. I don't think it should be banned or anything, but it's not for me.

 

But if I'm picking between the court storming and the idiotic "overrated" chant, give me court storming any day.

 

Now that we can agree on. "Overrated" bugs the crap out of me to no end.

 

I was at a high school game and the losing team's fans were chanting overrated and no one could figure out who they were talking to. It was surreal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.