Covington Catholic 60 Highlands 42 (Frosh)

Any details on the game?

Do both teams have all their Freshman playing or are some of them playing up?

Davin and Thelen moved up to JV for CCH. I am pretty sure Highlands has a couple freshman moved up also....maybe can get a highlands poster to confirm this.

Highlands took an early lead with scrappy play and some nice 3 pt shooting. Covington Catholic seems to have a different player step up for each game. This game it was Casey Mcginness. I do not have stats but Casey had a nice game.

Davin and Thelen moved up to JV for CCH. I am pretty sure Highlands has a couple freshman moved up also....maybe can get a highlands poster to confirm this.

Highlands took an early lead with scrappy play and some nice 3 pt shooting. Covington Catholic seems to have a different player step up for each game. This game it was Casey Mcginness. I do not have stats but Casey had a nice game.

Thanks for the additional.

Davin and Thelen moved up to JV for CCH. I am pretty sure Highlands has a couple freshman moved up also....maybe can get a highlands poster to confirm this. Highlands took an early lead with scrappy play and some nice 3 pt shooting. Covington Catholic seems to have a different player step up for each game. This game it was Casey Mcginness. I do not have stats but Casey had a nice game.
I am no aware of any frosh playing up at HHS. First JV game isn't till 12/19. Should know more at that point.