Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Sports Showcase 12/9

Featured Replies

This week's show will be a special treat. Over the last month+, I've been talking to several very knowledgeable folks in the area about the rich history of the 10th Region. On Wednesday night, we'll reveal the Top 25 players of the last 25 years. I encourage you to listen in and CALL to discuss the list.

 

PCRO Radio | Classic Rock

This week's show will be a special treat. Over the last month+, I've been talking to several very knowledgeable folks in the area about the rich history of the 10th Region. On Wednesday night, we'll reveal the Top 25 players of the last 25 years. I encourage you to listen in and CALL to discuss the list.

 

PCRO Radio | Classic Rock

 

Let me know when the podcast for this is up Dawgs Ive got Bracken/Mason girls game that night. :thumb:

This week's show will be a special treat. Over the last month+, I've been talking to several very knowledgeable folks in the area about the rich history of the 10th Region. On Wednesday night, we'll reveal the Top 25 players of the last 25 years. I encourage you to listen in and CALL to discuss the list.

 

PCRO Radio | Classic Rock[/QUOT

Lot's of talent involved in that period of time, should be a great topic.

  • Author

TTT

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.