November 23, 201510 yr I imagine the Xavier game will be one if the best in a long time. I've really enjoyed 12 of the last 18 versions of that game. Specifically 08-09, 02-03, 2001-01, and 96-97. Loved those wins in blue jerseys. UC last won at Cintas Center in 01-02, and this is certainly a great chance for them to get another win at the Tas.
November 25, 201510 yr I've really enjoyed 12 of the last 18 versions of that game. Specifically 08-09, 02-03, 2001-01, and 96-97. Loved those wins in blue jerseys. UC last won at Cintas Center in 01-02, and this is certainly a great chance for them to get another win at the Tas. Definitely looking forward to that game. Thinking about grabbing some tickets (if it isn't sold out already) and going to watch.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.