Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Deming has new coach!

Featured Replies

Jamey Johnson has officially been named head coach of the Deming boys program. I think this was a good choice. Good Luck Coach Johnson and the Deming Devils this season.

Good luck to Coach Johnson!! I remember two years ago he was an assistant for Pendleton County's girls team.

Jamey Johnson has officially been named head coach of the Deming boys program. I think this was a good choice. Good Luck Coach Johnson and the Deming Devils this season.

The cats been out of the bag for a while, at least here in Robertson County really no surprise Johnson is the new coach. I believe it'll test to any young coach , a good place to start.

Coach Johnson has added Asst. Coach John Brown who coached at Nicholas County last year, that's the only info I have on Mr. Brown. If anybody else has any background on him please share with us.

I am sure Dad will be helping out in some form or fashion.

 

Congrats Coach Johnson

Dad

DAD?????:confused:He is your dad?

Dad

DAD?????:confused:He is your dad?

Tony Johnson superintendent at Bracken County and a very good coach in his own right is his father. I have used Mr. Johnson's services many times and was better educated on the game of basketball afterwards.

Tony Johnson superintendent at Bracken County and a very good coach in his own right is his father. I have used Mr. Johnson's services many times and was better educated on the game of basketball afterwards.

Okay I see. :D But do you know anything on Mr. Brown?

Jaime Johnson should do a very good job at Deming, a good choice for the Devils :devil: . He does come from good stock as his dad, as mentioned, the Superintendent at Bracken County coached in the early to late 80's and had a great deal of success during his coaching tenure and has a ton of knowledge.

HUH:confused:

The new Asst. Coach John Brown which was my question from Nicholas County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.