Class 2A Notebook: 8 Bold Predictions For Round 2

ATLCat

Agree with your opinion on Davis and Lewellyn being football players but not sure how 6'3" 200 (Davis) is not a head-turner from a physical presence. I hope both teams don't look past round 2. I can't wait for the rematch part IV.

Agree with your opinion on Davis and Lewellyn being football players but not sure how 6'3" 200 (Davis) is not a head-turner from a physical presence. I hope both teams don't look past round 2. I can't wait for the rematch part IV.

Wow. I didn't realize Davis was that big. I agree the rematch would be exciting but I am truly concerned about Monroe Co. I really hope our guys are focused on that game and that game ONLY! Sounds like it's going to be a great atmosphere down there as well. Can't wait!

The atmosphere won't be any different than Glasgow. Our guys know what's on the line. They know how they are being compared to the last two previous teams. They know what they have to do. The defense will overwhelm Monroe, and DeSales will play our brand of football. Johnson did a very good job of managing the game last week. Sometimes he tries to do to much. (CAL). Let's play our game, hopefully be in position to get the reserves in, and get ready for what's coming next week. We know that will be a war.