Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sermon: Parable of the Lost Son

Featured Replies

Link below to last week's sermon. Jesus tells a parable of a lost sheep, coin, and son in order to give us insight into how God thinks. I hope you enjoy it.

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20529295

My pastor does a sermon on this about once a year.

 

I taught a Sunday School lesson from the other brothers perspective. About how his brother returning and getting such adulation and how at this most joyous of occasions for his family, Satan was attacking him and trying to get him doubt and question his own beliefs and what was right and wrong.

  • Author
My pastor does a sermon on this about once a year.

 

I taught a Sunday School lesson from the other brothers perspective. About how his brother returning and getting such adulation and how at this most joyous of occasions for his family, Satan was attacking him and trying to get him doubt and question his own beliefs and what was right and wrong.

 

I cover that part too in the last ten minutes or so, if you want to give a listen?

When I was a young person the prodigal son parable was difficult for me to wrap my thoughts around. I thought that it gave a person the go ahead to do whatever they wanted trounce on their family then get welcomed back with no problem. I felt sorry for the one who stayed behind & did the right thing. But as I have matured I'm thankful for a forgiving God whose thoughts are not my thoughts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.