Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bath County @ Nicholas County predictions

Who wins? 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Nicholas County
      25%
    • Bath County
      75%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins as Nicholas County is looking to notch another victory for Senior Night?

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but Bath Co. is the most complete team. Having said that, I don't know how he does it, but Coach Hop always gets the absolute most out of his kids and they ALWAYS play hard. If this was in Owingsville I'd say Bath by 2+ scores, but since it is in Carlisle, this one will be less than 7 points.

Bath Co. 35

Nicholas 32

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but Bath Co. is the most complete team. Having said that, I don't know how he does it, but Coach Hop always gets the absolute most out of his kids and they ALWAYS play hard. If this was in Owingsville I'd say Bath by 2+ scores, but since it is in Carlisle, this one will be less than 7 points.

Bath Co. 35

Nicholas 32

 

This.

Should be a good game. Both of these teams have had nice years and seem to be on the uptick.

Bath County got smacked last week by Russell and they did not like it. They have had a great week of practice and have a "something to prove" attitude about them. I expect to see the same team that got after Rowan County and Morgan County earlier in the season.

 

Bath Co 35

Nicholas Co 14

West Carter is definitely pulling for the boys from Nicholas.

West Carter is definitely pulling for the boys from Nicholas.

 

That issue will be settled when Russell beats Raceland tonight.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.