Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell @ Lewis County Predictions 10/16

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So when an Ashland Raceland and Russell lose by 30 points in playoffs they should not show up?

No, you're misunderstanding me. No matter the argument, there should not be four teams from four team districts in the playoffs.

 

I don't want to get the thread off track further. Just my opinion.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 teams from a 3 team district shouldn't make it either...... Playoff system is a joke. Only top 2 teams should get in at the most.

3 teams from a 3 team district shouldn't make it either...... Playoff system is a joke. Only top 2 teams should get in at the most.

 

I agree. A team needs to be good in their own district to get into the playoffs. In some cases a team that is 0-10 gets into the playoffs. That is wrong..

I agree on this point also. Lewis County has never been in a district where all the teams automatically make it. We have made the playoffs less than 10 times in our history and when we do we are proud of it. I don't think we should just even up the districts so that everyone gets in, but I do think the districts should all have the same number of teams in them. Playoffs should be earned. The district we are in now has 6 teams. You can bet that we are working to try to earn that 4th spot. It means something to us. I think every district should have to do the same...back to the thread...Thank God it's Game Day! Perfect weather for football and two teams that will leave it all out on the field tonight. Can't ask for anything more...well, an upset would be nice...:up:

I agree on this point also. Lewis County has never been in a district where all the teams automatically make it. We have made the playoffs less than 10 times in our history and when we do we are proud of it. I don't think we should just even up the districts so that everyone gets in, but I do think the districts should all have the same number of teams in them. Playoffs should be earned. The district we are in now has 6 teams. You can bet that we are working to try to earn that 4th spot. It means something to us. I think every district should have to do the same...back to the thread...Thank God it's Game Day! Perfect weather for football and two teams that will leave it all out on the field tonight. Can't ask for anything more...well, an upset would be nice...:up:

 

Nice post.. I'm rooting for Lewis County to make the playoffs. Good luck.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.