Spencer County 47 Franklin County 42

Spencer isn't all that, and neither are the Flyers.

I disagree I think the Flyers are pretty solid and I think Spencer is pretty solid. I think that JC and SW are clearly the class of 4A. After that there are a number of teams you could throw in there 3-8. I don't think either Spencer or Franklin brought their A game on Friday but I think they both have pretty solid teams.

Franklin County has plenty of talent. But I am starting to think their pre-district schedule hasn't prepared them.

Shelby Valley, Western Hills, Frankfort - this is 3 games they could have replaced and worked on getting better.

Are the Flyer faithful pushing the panic button too early? They have lost 2 games one at Collins in horrible conditions and another to an undefeated team in which they were in the game.

love all these "arm chair " answers. LOL....Schedule...Coaches, Senior leadership, OC didn't see certain pass plays, penalties, and neither team is very good...(Spencer is undefeated SMH) Flyers are District contenders every year SMH.....WOW....Flyers are in a tough district, with very run oriented, very tough teams, they are 1-2. they need to get re-focused, thats it. they are a talented bunch. shame the Frankfort faithful roll off the wagons so fast. Oh well good luck rest of way...BTW Get rid of your rival games ???... wow

love all these "arm chair " answers. LOL....Schedule...Coaches, Senior leadership, OC didn't see certain pass plays, penalties, and neither team is very good...(Spencer is undefeated SMH) Flyers are District contenders every year SMH.....WOW....Flyers are in a tough district, with very run oriented, very tough teams, they are 1-2. they need to get re-focused, thats it. they are a talented bunch. shame the Frankfort faithful roll off the wagons so fast. Oh well good luck rest of way...BTW Get rid of your rival games ???... wow

Great Comment O-line. Besides that Shelby Valley won 11-12 games last year and went to the semifinals in 2a. SMH. Coaching staff can do better, kids can do better. But truth is we lost a close game to a decent team, I just don't buy into that either team is all that....Saying that losing a close game is no moral victory, and winning doesn't make you a state contender.... I seen FCHS run about 2 freshman out on that field in the second quarter on defense, one on offense. Not to mention about 5-6 other back up playing most the game on defense.