Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nathan Adcock drafted #141 by Mariners

Featured Replies

North Hardin's Nathan Adcock, drafted in 5th Round, #141 by Mariners. Good luck and congratulations.

Didn't he sign with UK?

Didn't he sign with UK?
I may be wrong, but I don't think so. I remember back in April, we discussed on another thread and I indicated he would likely be drafted, but he may have signed with UK.

 

If so, interesting options on whether to attend UK and wait till JR season or sign now. Not easy choices for any young man.

I may be wrong, but I don't think so. I remember back in April, we discussed on another thread and I indicated he would likely be drafted, but he may have signed with UK.

 

If so, interesting options on whether to attend UK and wait till JR season or sign now. Not easy choices for any young man.

 

I wasn't sure if he did or not. Interesting to see what this young man may do.

He had signed with U of L

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.