Very good training film concerning active shooter

SportsGuy41017

It's almost getting to the point where if you have a conceal-carry, yet going into "gun free" zone, take the chance on nobody knowing you are packing .

Of course, I say that not knowing what the penalties are for if you were to get caught.

"Gun Free" areas have to go. It's that simple. These nut jobs who are committing these psychotic acts don't value their life or others, so the rest of us are just sitting ducks.

Until those laws are lifted, allowing us law abiding citizens to carry or armed officials are in all schools, churches, malls (the places where these things are happening) then absolutely nothing is going to change. Believe what you want. But, it won't/

I would like to ask that this thread be dedicated on how to increase your chances of surviving an active shooter and get into the pro/anti gun debate. As this is serious information that very well may save a life of someone you know.

No worries here. My apologies on getting sidetracked. The video was great. While watching it, I couldn't help but think of things in my original post.

No worries here. My apologies on getting sidetracked. The video was great. While watching it, I couldn't help but think of things in my original post.

No worries.

The thing that all need to look at is, what if? What if this happened at my kids school tomorrow, either Jr High, HS. College? Or our places of work? Or place of worship? What will help us, or our loved ones survive?

No worries.

The thing that all need to look at is, what if? What if this happened at my kids school tomorrow, either Jr High, HS. College? Or our places of work? Or place of worship? What will help us, or our loved ones survive?

Absolutely.