Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sermon: Dinner at Martha's

Featured Replies

  • Author
Are the notes on that link? I couldn't find them.

 

Yes. It looks like a PDF Icon next to the audio/microphone. On the right of the page right next to the upload date (today).

Yes. It looks like a PDF Icon next to the audio/microphone. On the right of the page right next to the upload date (today).

Thanks, I'm always looking for something new for my Sunday School Class.

  • Author
Thanks, I'm always looking for something new for my Sunday School Class.

 

No problem. Swipe anything you want. I have about 9 months of sermons and outlines on the sight. I also have an app in the appstore that is free.

No problem. Swipe anything you want. I have about 9 months of sermons and outlines on the sight. I also have an app in the appstore that is free.

 

What's the name of the app?

  • Author
What's the name of the app?

 

sermon.net

 

Its free to install. Then search "Lystra" and my church shows up with my name Joshua _________". You then subscribe to my channel. Once subscribed, all my sermons are on the main playlist and you get notifications each week when I upload new material.

sermon.net

 

 

Thanks

Got it...thanks.

 

You can edit your name and church off of the last post if you want to keep your anonymity

Last week;s sermon about Jesus eating dinner at Martha's house. Good message about prioritizing. Notes are also available.

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20502212

 

Not a good message message but a great one on priortizing! Thanks for sharing!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.