Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PFT sums up the Bengals current situation

Featured Replies

One of those horrible announcers said what we all know during the game Sunday- the Bengals are great frontrunners.

  • Author
One of those horrible announcers said what we all know during the game Sunday- the Bengals are great frontrunners.

 

I agree the three man announcing team was a hot mess.

I agree the three man announcing team was a hot mess.

 

And that the Bengals are frontrunners?

  • Author
And that the Bengals are frontrunners?

 

I hate to say unprofessional, more like mistaken. I think calling the Bengals chokers would have been more accurate.

I agree the three man announcing team was a hot mess.

 

Those two Steve's are HORRIFFIC together. Heck, they aren't very good alone with a PBP guy, but together, that was bad. The best analysis yesterday was provided by the PBP guy...and that isn't good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.