Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner at Dixie Predictions 9/18/15

Who wins and why? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Conner is coming off a big win vs Scott. Dixie is looking to get back on track after a tough start to the season. Who wins and why?

I like what Dixie tried to do against SK and thought Conner looked lost. I'll take Dixie in a close one.

I like what Dixie tried to do against SK and thought Conner looked lost. I'll take Dixie in a close one.

 

I liked what Conner tried to do against Scott.

Dixie looked lost.

 

Isn't Scott a better barometer than SK?

Dixie might win this one.

Dixie might win this one.

 

 

 

Why is it every week you are against Conner?

Going by what I saw in their scrimmages against Beechwood, Conner should win this one by a couple touchdowns.

Why is it every week you are against Conner?

 

:laugh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.