Adair County (3-0) vs Metcalfe County (0-3) Predictions

ACfan4

Who wins  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Adair County
    • Metcalfe County

Lot of conflicting issues here. I am a big proponent of scheduling tough teams to make you battle tested for a deep playoff run, but that's for a team that typically has deep playoff runs. What about a team that doesn't or hasn't had any deep playoff runs? The football teams success in this case is one of huge pride for the school and community as it isn't very common. I see no issue with playing the local guys. Why? Because that's what you've always done. Keep doing it.

Concerning playing JV guys, I like what gocatsncards said about playing them. He's right they are your future and they need to know what its like on the big field when it matters (at least to them). Also, if you keep your starters in when its 60-0, what kind of sportsmanship does that signal? Not good sportsmanship, which we all want for our teams. My 2 cents....

Under the fire power of Lasley, I see Adair County winning this one hands down. The Hornets may have one of the worst offenses I've seen thus far in early season. No RB to carry the rock. With only 127 rushing yards total in 3 ballgames, I don't see Metcalfe putting together a threat of winning this one. Lasley will reach the total rushing yard average that the Hornets are giving up and possibly surpass the 197 yards per game himself. The Indians should be able to rest the starters in early 3rd quarter in this one and possibly see this one as a running clock.

Adair County 42

Metcalfe County 0