Most Competetive N KY Games Tonight 9/3

I'm trying to decide which game to try to get to tonight. Which of these games do you think will be the most competitive and why? :walk:

Dixie Heights @ Boone County

Conner @ Cooper

St Henry @ Simon Kenton

Highlands @ Scott

others that probably won't be that competitive;)

Holmes @ Cov Cath

Holy Cross @ Cov Latin

Beechwood @ Bishop Brossart

Edited by The Hamburglar
title mispelling

Not sure which would be the most competitive but if I was a paying customer I'd say:

Connor v Cooper - district match I believe so should be the most hard fought

HHS v Scott - this has the potential for high entertainment value just due to the teams involved.

St. Henry v Simon Kenton - my sleeper match - will be closer than people think

Should also add this one to the list.... NCC visiting Ryle.

I think this will be a good one.

Thanks, YC. I don't know how I missed that one.

I would really like to see how BB handles Moses with Beechwood. Then maybe I can catch one of the later games. It will have to be one that starts @ 7:30 or 8 o'clock because of the drive from Pendery.

I feel that the BB defense will be able to contain him. They have good size and speed in the back and should be able to wear him down with their depth.

Several current Mustangs played club ball with Moses, and are well aware of his talents. They have tremendous respect for his skills. I'm sure he will be a focus of their efforts.

Keeping with the title of this thread, Connor @ Cooper and NCC @ Ryle are my picks for most competitive games in NKY today. And I'll take it one step further and predict Conner and Ryle will win in close games.

Conner/Cooper close enough for some OT, or, maybe even a shootout?

Keeping with the title of this thread, Connor @ Cooper and NCC @ Ryle are my picks for most competitive games in NKY today. And I'll take it one step further and predict Conner and Ryle will win in close games.

With the heat and the turf at Ryle, it's a good thing they have lights. They will probably want to delay the start of the game just so that excellent conditioning of NCC isn't that much of a factor:puke:;)

Conner/Cooper close enough for some OT, or, maybe even a shootout?

Would make for a very exciting evening in Union and on any normal HS soccer week I would say yes. But given the 6 games in 8 days thing for Cooper and this being the 6th in this run of games for Cooper, I think Connor wins in regulation.