Cooper 5 Campbell County 4

Agree with some of your comments Codor...

Not sure what is going on with the goalie situation, just heard there were some issues. As for the starter making a difference, it is possible that he stops one of them. Watched some of the video after it was posted today, three shots went into the side net and the last strike was in the upper corner, I think it is possible that he gets to the second one but this is something we will never know.

I actually thought he was doing the constant subbing after scores because the defense looked exhausted, maybe this was not the case. I am not sure if you could see, or hear, the coach from where you were but it looked like he threw something and on a few occasions you could hear him screaming.... "it is only one guy". To your point, maybe he should have been running also if he was not able to come up with a plan to stop "one guy".

As I mentioned above, I felt the CC boys played hard and gave everything they had in the match. I hope they get their season turned around and have some better results the rest of the way.

Never threw anything.