Bengals Bears Preseason game 3 updates

I will say this now so the Dalton lovers can bash me.

In in their first drive they scored on with a QB keeper. I was not happy with Dalton's decision making in 2 of his passes. He completed both thank goodness but he threw 2 passes into double coverage both times with defenders all

over the receivers. Any defender looks back they are picked. But we scored which was nice.

Now with that out of the way,

this we are sure about. McCarron's deep balls are 110% better than Dalton's. It's amazing how good McCarron looks with the 1st team offense. Makes me ready to march in the McCarron era even faster.

Its just one game but I think it's can tell that mccarron with the first team can at least beat bad to average teams just like Dalton does. So might as well see if he can do what Dalton can't do against good teams and that is make plays when it matters.

It also shows there is no proof for

those that say AJ couldn't get it done if he was the starter to back their theory.

Aj just looking off his

primary receiver gets me

excited.

It also shows there is no proof for

those that say AJ couldn't get it done if he was the starter to back their theory.

Aj just looking off his

primary receiver gets me

excited.

Same here! Plus his leadership ability. That is one thing his teammates have been raving about. It has taken until year 5 before teammates have said this off season that Dalton is being more of a leader. Being a leader comes natural to McCarron and I don't think he will shy away from the big moment like Dalton.