St Henry 2 Holy Cross 1 (9th Region All A Final)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, it is the 9th Region Final.

HC lead 1-0 at half on an own goal. I felt they wanted it just a little more and really out hustled St Henry the first 40 minutes

St Henry seems to have gotten the message at halftime. They have been much more aggressive in the 2nd half.

Thanks for clarification YC, I don't follow the All A, but found this score intriguing.

And out of curiosity why only an All A Tournament, why not a tournament for each and every class? That way more schools could state "we won a State Championship".

I think they are discriminating against the bigger schools.

I like it that soccer, and other sports only has one true State Championship. The state is not large enough, population wise to justify multiple State Championships.

I do find it funny when All A schools state they won a State Championship but "conveniently" leave off the All A part. If they are so proud of the All A then why leave that important bit of information off?

Oh boy. Here we go. Back to the game though.

Thought it was actually a really well played game. Both teams had their chances and it was definitely a game of halves. HC would have won had they played their same game in both. That said St Henry started to string together some good offense after the first 40.

Game got a bit chippy in the 2nd half but I think it got back under control.

That said who is the absolute joke over in the HC section that wouldn't know a soccer game if he fell out of the bleachers and hit one.

I am not picking on the whole of HC, fans, only that guy.

Sorry, it is the 9th Region Final.

HC lead 1-0 at half on an own goal. I felt they wanted it just a little more and really out hustled St Henry the first 40 minutes

St Henry seems to have gotten the message at halftime. They have been much more aggressive in the 2nd half.

How much soccer do you watch?

I like it that soccer, and other sports only has one true State Championship. The state is not large enough, population wise to justify multiple State Championships.

I do find it funny when All A schools state they won a State Championship but "conveniently" leave off the All A part. If they are so proud of the All A then why leave that important bit of information off?

Who does that?